WELCOME BACK

I've been on writing and reading hiatus for more than five years due to the state of my mental health. As I try to build myself again from nothing, I will also try my best to write something and post it on my blog at least once a month.

I'm trying to regain all the love I lost for the past five years. I know it will never be easy, but I think I am finally ready to give it a try once again.

Please pray for me, and bear with me. I can not promise to make sense in all the content that I will be posting from here on out. It maybe most of the time mundane just to take my mind off of something that might be bothering me or it might be an interesting read. Who knows? My mind surprises me most of the time. ☺

xoxo,
Nikki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just keep breathing...

Dark skies