Dark skies

As I stare into the dark clouds and contemplate about my past, I see no difference: floating darkness, the direction unknown.

But, there's a rainbow always after the rain; sunrise after dawn; clear skies after a thunderstorm. I know all about them, and I experienced all of 'em. But you know what? The fact is, it's a never ending cycle. Darkness into light, light into darkness. Only two cycles. You want another fact? It is only in heaven where light is never ending. I've been craving light for so long, but I also know that I have to endure this, for the people that I love and the people that love me back.

So here I am, staring at the dark skies, wishing everything is as light as the clouds so for once the heavy feeling can finally be lifted.

I want to run free, without shackles around my ankles. I want to fly free, without something weighing me down.

I want to live in light. I want to experience the feeling of living freely again. I'm getting tired of carrying this weight on my shoulders.

I want to live life how it's meant to be lived.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just keep breathing...

WELCOME BACK